Thursday, March 11, 2010

3, no 5, Girlfriends

So last night I got home late since I had my massage and hair appointments. The kids had already been fed so I was able to talk to them without the typical crying moments that they have when hungry. So here is little man's and my conversation:

Me: Brennan, how was school today?
B: Good. I got in trouble at the light table and then had to clean up.
Me: So you got in trouble?
B: Yeah but I okay now.
Me: So are you making friends at school? Any girlfriends?
B: Yeah I have three (makes his fingers show 3).
Me: 3 girlfriends!!!
B: No, I have 5 (makes his hand show all fingers up).
Me: 5 girlfriends!!!???
B: Yeah and they are cute.
Me: Cute huh? What are their names?
B: He rattled off names that I couldn't comprehend (need to ask the teachers).
Me: Well good for you.

This was our conversation about school last night. And the night before when we were out getting our nuggets, we saw 2 high school girls in workout clothes. I asked him if he was looking at the cute girls and he said,

"Yes Mommy. They are so cute!"

Man I am in trouble already!

No comments:

Post a Comment