Friday, March 5, 2010

Urine the Way

So while sitting at my office this morning I recieve a phone call from home. You see, every other Friday, Aaron is off work and stays home with the kids. So the conversation goes as follows after I answer:

Aaron: Remember how the kids weren't supposed to go potty together anymore?
Me: Yeah, what happened?
Aaron: I opened the door after I heard giggling and found Kaidynce shoulder deep in the toilet and Brennan standing over her still peeing.
Me: (uncontrollable laughter) Did you give her a bath?
Aaron: Yes
Me: Did you wash her good? (still laughing uncontrollably)
Aaron: I am glad you find this amusing. I will talk to you later. Love you!
Me: Love you too!

So then I proceed to tell my employees the story and each and every time I told it, I laughed so hard I cried. You see, earlier in the week the kids got in trouble for playing in the toilet while flushing it. This was just an extension of their playing.

No comments:

Post a Comment