Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Daddy's Hair

While sitting at dinner discussing how Brennan could not go to the store with me because he was sick, the subject turned to Aaron's impending Vasectomy on Friday. I explained to Brennan that Daddy was having his pee pee and balls fixed (Aaron corrected me to say Family Jewels) and that this weekend everyone would be resting and not jumping on Daddy.

As most 3 year olds do, the subject was quickly changed again as Brennan started meowing. He then said he looked like a cat. I explained that he sounded like a cat when he meowed. He said, "Mommy I not a cat. I need hair on my pee pee and balls to be a cat. Daddy is a cat because he has hair that has to be fixed." At this point, I lost it completely. I covered my face with my hands and laughed until I cried.

Then I noticed that Kaidynce was laughing behind her hands too. Now she doesn't understand what brother said, she was just mimicking me, and kept doing it for the remainder of dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment